- Open May 1st to November 1st
- Holds up to 350 people , 200 inside 150 on the attached terrace
- Inside the barn is 30’ x 91’ of dining space with a 30’ x 30’ open loft above. Sconces, chandelier, Rustic Bar, Large Entry Area
- The Deck is 45’ x 45’ of dining space connected via two sliding doors to the barn. Roof, Wood Sides, Shutters
- Bride/Groom Rooms are Separate rooms, ample space for dressing, sitting, and socializing with your wedding party
- Restrooms are Indoor restrooms (including wheelchair accessible/family bathroom) are located on the same end of the barn as the bride/groom rooms.
- Food storing area is the old dairy room connected to main barn dining area. Caterer can back truck up to the outside door to unload. There is counter space, a household size refrigerator and a sink. The second door to this room leads out to the main barn dining area to fill buffets. By no means is it considered a kitchen for cooking or preparing food, just simply a space for the caterer to work out of upon arriving with prepared dishes.
- Thirteen Acres: Choose any area to use for your ceremony site. A one-acre pond (with fountain) sits just behind the barn for a truly breathtaking backdrop no matter if you’re in the barn or out on the grounds.
- Parking: There’s a small amount of parking around the barn (family & wedding party) but the main parking is in the field next to thirteen acres that will hold many cars. It’s not an extremely long walk, but we have someone there on a golf cart to cart guests to ceremony site.
Our barn sits on 13 beautiful acres with a one acre pond with many spots on the property to choose from for a ceremony site. Our barn has a large enclosed deck overlooking the pond that can also be used for ceremonies, extra seating or dance floor. The room can be arranged to the way you want it.